Monday, May 3, 2010

I LOVE Batman

 


Alright so I've realized that I don't have a post on here dedicated to Batman. I would like to dedicate this post to him, the greatest superhero who ever lived! If you disagree with me then I command you to stop reading my blog becuase you are no longer worthy. I just kind of want to point out a few reasons why he is the best.

~He's human
~He's a billionaire
~He has a LEGIT costume
~He has an even more LEGIT means of transportation
~He is a superhero because he worked hard to become one, he wasn't just "blessed" with powers.
~He has the best villains
~He has a pretty tight video game (which I've beaten ;P)
~He has a cool name
~He has really cool weapons

If you aren't convinced then maybe I can help you to see things my way with my double edged batarang knife. You've been warned.


P.S. I really only put this post on here so I could post the picture above and I didn't want the picture to feel lonely so I added some words.

2 comments: