Friday, June 11, 2010

Bored out of my Gourd

First of all...How does someone become bored out of their gourd? I ChaCha'd it. Origin unknown. Figures. It's an odd phrase when you think about it although I suppose when you aren't thinking about it, it's still weird. I bet it isn't meant to be taken literally...I'm sure they just threw gourd in there because it rhymes with bored...then again so does...cord, ford, chord, hoard, board, roared, scored, adored...yeah I guess I'd probably choose gourd too with those choices. Well there really isn't a point for this post. I just want to post some of my favorite videos that I've seen recently. I love youtube hopping. I also love to watch SNL, here is a mixture of both for your enjoyment!


There are two more videos starring Penelope. You can find them on hulu.com


Idk why this makes me laugh so much but it does. There is another one with the same chick and Alex Baldwin plays her dad I like that one alot too, but it's a tad innapropriate for my blog. You can see it on hulu.com if you're feeling dangerous though.


I've decided Kristen Wiig is my new hero. just kidding she's not. just kidding she is. just kidding I am my own hero. Just kidding I actually love batman. just kidding. just kidding. just kidding.


And finally Stuart. AHAHAHA I love these videos. Sorry the quality is bad :/

Alright well I hope you've enjoyed this. I know I have!

No comments: