Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day one

Well today has been rather boring...actually that's kind of the story of my summer so far. We still haven't moved yet which is like a double edged sword, i mean i really don't want to move if given the chance to sell my soul in order to not move...actually I'd probably say no a soul is kind of thing that strikes me as needed but if i had to give up Grape soda in order to stay here I'd do it, and that's kind of a big deal for me, but I'm also sort of ready for change, all my friends seem alright with it so why should i feel any different right? I got asked on a date today though, that should be fun. I now have a certain obsession with Law and Order: SVU thanks to a certain family in my ward coughhageescough. I've become quite paranoid since that latest obsession...lets just say i will not be walking around outside by myself at night anymore and C.P. down the street...probably won't wave to him or stop to talk to him anymore while he walks his dogs. On the other hand i am house/dog sitting for out police officer neighbor down the street, I've basically moved in here. Why wouldn't I? They have cable and working high speed Internet and a car that officer Kevin said i could use if i needed it...of course my mom shot down that idea with the same gun she used to shoot down my dream of becoming a race car driver. Man i hope that metaphoric gun runs out of bullets soon. I think she has a certain car complex or something. Well i think that is all for today. I consider that enough for one day as should you, of course i may never get on this again unless i'm bored...in that case i will see you tomorrow...how sad is my life? Please don't answer that.

No comments: